Nawa Jagaruk club women's team has entered semifinals of Netra Guragain memorial football championship in Myanglung, Terathum.
Nawa Jagaruk sidelined Dharan women's FC 2-0 in quarterfinal match played on Wednesday.
Pabitra Rai and Mamata Raut scored apice for the winners.
In boys category, Srijanshil defeated Kumayak sporting club 4-2 (PSO) to enter quarterfinals.
Karki Brothers defeated 7-Star Club 2-1 and Inaruwa municipality sidelined hosts Myanglung sporting club 4-2 to enter last eight.
Myanglung sporting club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 2 lakh.
- Terathum: CYC Jirikhimti Enters QFs Of Sunrise Knockout Championship
- Terathum: Srijana Sangam Enters SFs Of Sunrise Open Knockout Championship
- Terathum: Munal Club Fedap & Singhadevi Sankhuwasabha Enter QFs Of Sunrise Cup
- Terathum: GYC Morahang, Mechayam Rural Municipality Register Win In Sunrise Cup
- Terathum: Sunrise Knockout Football Championship Kicks Off
JALTHAL FC, JHAPA WINS TITLE OF 2nd BHAGIMAN SINGH MEMORIAL CUP