Junior Football Academy (JFA Sports Pvt. Ltd.) has recently organized Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy Workshop in Kathmandu.
The event was organized at Kavya School in Buddhanagar.
In the workshop MPT Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapist Dr. Ashish Gurung and MPT MSK and Sports Physiotherapist Dr. Ujwal Dotel presented the information about possible accidents that may happen during the game and how to rescue those who are nearby at that time. What should be done by coaches and players to reduce injuries, what to do in the case of accidents that occur even when taking precautions?, what to do in case of frequent injuries? Such things were presented theoretically and experimentally.
The workshop was attended by football coaches, professional players, scout members and school teachers.
JFA President Rizen Khadka, who is also the director of Kavya School presented a token of love and participation certificates were distributed to all participants.
- Kathmandu: Hosts Peace Point School Clinches Title Of 5th Peace Point Cup
- Peace Point Cup: Hosts Peace Point Vs SVI In The Final
- KP Oli Kicks Off: Satdobato Youth Club Enters SFs
- Kathmandu: Thamichowa Clinches Title Of 13th Khumbu Lhosar Cup
- Kathmandu: Namche Yuwa & Amadablam Enter SFs Of 13th Khumbu Lhosar Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM