Another Nepal international Bimal Rana has left Nepal for Australia.
Rana was received by another player, Bimal Basnet at Sydney Kingsford smith international airport on Thursday.
It is not sure if he would return country anytime soon.
Many players are lining up to land Australia after seeing bleak future in Nepalese football. Players are frustrated after ANFA fails to decide the fate of Nepal Super League and other major tournaments.
Earlier, four Nepal internationals, Darshan Gurung, Nabin Gurung, Santosh Tamang and Aashish Lama left the country for Australia to secure their future.
- Nepal vs Pakistan: Head-to-head Record
- Match Tickets Of Nepal Vs Pakistan Friendly Available On Khalti
- Awas Lamichhane Receives His Maiden National Team Call-up
- One Lucky Winner From Nepal-Pakistan Match To Get A FIFA WC Ticket Of Brazil Vs Cameroon !
- Ticket Price Of Nepal Vs Pakistan Friendly Match Confirmed
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights