Nepal goalkeeper, Kiran Chemjong has proposed his girlfriend for a marriage after winning Dhivehi premier league in Male, Maldives.
In a surprising note, Chemjong proposed his girlfriend with a ring with full of claps & cheering from his teammates. She accepted the proposal with a full smile.
Maziya lifted the league title in a style with a 5-0 win over Club Eagles. Maziya lifted the Dhivehi Premier League for a 3rd consecutive season, winning 20 out of 21 matches.
This is second league title for Kiran with them.
Check the video here
Best GK Of The League
Chemjong has also been adjudged the best goalkeeper of the league.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Rohit Chand Still In Search Of First Win
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Kiran Chemjong One Win Away For Another Title
- USA: Madison FC Wins Title Of Chicagoland Tharu Society Cup
- Sikkim: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Finishes Runners Up In Independence Cup
- Six Nepal Internationals Featured In Melbourne All Stars Title Win