Nepal U20 player, Dipesh Chamling Rai has been discharged from hospital. He was discharged today after doctors said that surgery wasn't needed for the injury.
Rai sustained ankle injury in a friendly match played against Tribhuwan Army FC past Tuesday.
ANFA officials including president Pankaj Nembang met him in the hospital on Thursday and assured him full support.
"I am thankful to ANFA for their support", said Rai.
Coach Meghraj KC has already called Rohit Subba to substitute him in the squad. U20 team is flying to Bhubaneshowr, India today to take part in SAFF U20 championship.
- Nepal U20 Coach Meghraj KC: We Can't Think About The Final Now
- Nepal U20 Team Reaches Bhubaneshowr, India For SAFF U20 Championship
- Dipesh Chamling Rai Ruled Out From Nepal U20 Squad
- Megraj KC Appointed Head Coach Of Nepal U20 National Team
- ANFA Conducting Open Trials For U20 National Team Selection
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers