Dipesh Chamling Rai has been ruled out from Nepal U20 squad due to a fracture in his ankle.
Rai sustained the injury in a friendly match played against Tribhuwan Army FC on Tuesday.
Rai is now at B&B hospital, waiting for ANFA officials to come for further treatment.
"I am waiting for ANFA officials to come since early this morning but nobody has come here to see me. Even the team manager is not picking up the phone", said Rai.
Diwakar Ghale is the team manager.
The hospital management is asking the player to deposit at least Nrs 1 lakh for the treatment. However, the player doesn't have cash. His friends have asked the hospital management to keep their cell phones as a security. But the hospital is adamant with the cash deposit.
Nepal U20 is participating in SAFF U20 championship that India is hosting later this month.
- Nepal U20 Coach Meghraj KC: We Can't Think About The Final Now
- Nepal U20 Team Reaches Bhubaneshowr, India For SAFF U20 Championship
- No Surgery Needed For Dipesh Chamling Rai; Discharged From Hospital
- Megraj KC Appointed Head Coach Of Nepal U20 National Team
- ANFA Conducting Open Trials For U20 National Team Selection
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers