News Two Nepalese Referees Going To Denmark
Two Nepalese female referees are going to Denmark this month.
Referee Laxmi Shrestha & Merina Dhimal have been selected by the organizers to officiate matches in Dana Cup 2022.
The event will be played from July 25 - 30, 2022.
"We are excited to officiate matches in Denmark", said Laxmi Shrestha.
Duo will take a flight to Denmark on July 23.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup: The Champions To Get USD 5000
- Nepali FIFA Referees To Conduct Maldives Vs Pakistan International Friendly
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup From March 22; Tickets Available On Khalti
- Another A Division League Player Leaves Country
- Date CONFIRMED for Prime Minister Nations Cup
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic