Sarlahi have lifted the title of the Madhesh Province-level knockout football tournament that was held in Dhanusha. Sarlahi defeated Bara 5-4 on penalties to be crowned provincial champions.
Winners Sarlahi received Rs. 50,000 along with the title.
Eight districts of Madhesh Province participated in the tournament that was held for seven days.
- Three Bagmati Youth Club Players Grab Their Places In The U-20 NT Squad
- Sarlahi: BYC General Secretary Appointed Sports Coordinator Of Bagmati Municipality
- DFA Elections Completed In Palpa & Sarlahi
- Bimal Ghising Receives Bagmati Player Of The Year Award
- Rupak Lama Adjudged The MVP; Receives Nrs 51,000 Cash
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Vs New Road Team - Match Highlights