Deep Karki, the Hemja United goalkeeper was named the player of the tournament in the sixth Nepal Ice Hemja Gold Cup 2079. Deep Karki and Hemja United lost 3-1 to Avenir FC, Cameroon in the final today.
Deep received Rs. 50,000 in cash being the best player.
Kamal Thapa of Hemja United and Bille of Avenir FC finished as the joint top scorers with three goals each. They received Rs. 25,000 in cash.
Kovassi of Avenir was named the best goalkeeper, Aashish Gurung of Hemja was named the best defender, Nelson of Avenir was named the best midfielder, Sushil Rai of Hemja was named the best forward, Ashik Thapa of Avenir was named the best coach while Namish Thapa of Hemja United was named the emerging player. They all received Rs. 25,000 in cash each.
Similarly, Kalika FC received the fair play award and received Rs. 25,000 in cash.
Avenir FC, the winners received six lakh rupees while the runners-up Hemja received three lakh rupees.
- Kaski: 1st Under 21 7-A-Side On Bhadra 3-4
- Kaski: Hemja United Makes A Profit Of Nrs 10 Lakh From Nepal Ice 6th Hemja Gold Cup
- Wrazan Brothers Crowned King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League Champions
- Pokhara: Valley Sports & Warzan Brothers To Meet In The Final Of King Changya Memorial Futsal Champions League Today
- Pokhara: Semifinalists Finalized In The King Changya Gurung Memorial Champions League
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT