News 11 ANFA Ex-CO Members Finalized, Further Two To Be Elected By Next ANFA Congress
Only 11 out of 13 required members of the ANFA Executive Committee could be finalized by the elections held on Monday.
Anil Malla, Manish Joshi, Rabindra Chand, Bikash Narayan Shrestha, Bhojraj Shahi, Mahendra Chhetri, Purushottam Thapa, Ramesh Byanjankar, Maniraj Bista, Tika Ram Lama and Bharat Budh Thapa are the 11 ex-co members that have been finalized.
Deepak Thapa Chhetri, Rupesh Adhikari, Dipendra Dhimal and Lokendra Gurung received 39 votes each. Therefore, the two remaining members will be decided in the next ANFA Congress as per the ANFA statute and suggestions from the FIFA and AFC delegates, according to ANFA.
Similarly, Sarila Shrestha and Pema Dolma Lama have been elected as the ANFA Ex-co women members. They received 46 and 43 votes respectively.
Earlier, Pankaj Bikram Nemwang was elected as the new ANFA president for the next four years. Pankaj defeated Karma Tsering Sherpa by 45-39 votes. Similarly, Bir Bahadur Khadka was elected as the ANFA Senior Vice-President.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
- A Division League Nears Postponement, ANFA & Clubs Still In Disagreement
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic