Bijay Youth Club skipper and goalkeeper Ashok Baral has been named the player of the tournament in the Local-level Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup 2079. Ashok received a bullet motorcycle along with the award.
Earlier, Tribhuwan Army FC defeated Bijay Youth Club 2-1 in the final to lift the title. Despite the loss, Ashok was named the best player in the competition.
In individual categories, TAFC swooped in all the awards. Bimal Pandey was named the best defender, Bibek Basnet was named the best midfielder, Dinesh Henjan was named the best forward and Nabin Neupane was awarded as the best coach. All of them received Rs. 25,000 each.
TAFC received fifteen lakh rupees as the winners while Bijay Youth Club received ten lakh rupees after finishing as the runners-up.
- Nepal U17 Selection: 11 Players From Hetauda Football Academy Leave For Kathmandu
- Makwanpur: Bhotey Maila Memorial Stadium Construction Going In Full Flow (With Pictures)
- Hetauda Sub-Metro Allocates 25 Lakhs For Piple Stadium Development
- Tribhuwan Army FC Lift The Title Of Makwanpur Gold Cup For The Second Time Running
- Makwanpur Gold Cup Final: Home Side Bijay Youth Club vs Tribhuwan Army FC Today
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club