In the second semi-final of the Local-level Martyr's Memorial Makwanpur Gold Cup, Avenir FC, Cameroon will face Tribhuwan Army FC at 4:00 PM at Piple Stadium in Hetauda.
Avenir FC defeated Church Boys Club to make it this far in the tournament while TAFC defeated Nepal APF FC on penalties to make it to the final four.
The winners of today's match will face Bijay Youth Club, Hetauda in the final. BYC defeated Nepal Police Club yesterday to make their way into the final.
The winner of the competition will get Rs 15 lakhs in cash along with the title while the runner-up will get Rs 10 lakhs. Similarly, those who excel in the individual category will also be given Rs 25,000 cash and a trophy each. The best player in the competition will get a motorcycle sponsored by the Hetauda School of Management.
A total of 12 teams including top clubs of the country are participating in the competition
- Nepal U17 Selection: 11 Players From Hetauda Football Academy Leave For Kathmandu
- Makwanpur: Bhotey Maila Memorial Stadium Construction Going In Full Flow (With Pictures)
- Hetauda Sub-Metro Allocates 25 Lakhs For Piple Stadium Development
- Ashok Baral Named Player Of The Tournament In Makwanpur Gold Cup
- Tribhuwan Army FC Lift The Title Of Makwanpur Gold Cup For The Second Time Running
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club