Pokhara resident Ganga Thapa Koirala took the opportunity of her birthday and helped Sahara Academy.
She has donated Rs 25,000 including food and Rs 5,000 in cash for the children of the academy run by Sahara Club Pokhara at Pokhara-17, Dobilla. Former president of the club Keshav Bahadur Thapa informed that he has provided rice, pulses, oil, noodles, and biscuits for food.
Speaking at a program organized by the members of SLC Batch-2059 of Janapriya Ma.Vi., Simalchaur, Ganga said that she was happy to be able to help the academy.
Chandra Giri, Keshav Bahadur Thapa, Rudra Prasad Parajuli, Anil Karki, Hemanta Karki, Manoj Adhikari, Saraswati Gurung, Muna Rana Koirala, Niranjan Bajimaya, Baburam BK and others were present in the program.
Chairman of Sahara Club Pokhara Hariram Gurung (Suraj) thanked for the support. Life members of the club Manoj Thapa and Rabin Shrestha were also present in the program. There are currently 22 children in the academy.
- Pokhara: Profeets Presents Amateur Futsal From Tomorrow
- Kaski: KIEC Boon FC Vs Hemja United In The Final Of Dhikurpokhari Teej Mela
- Kaski: Hemja United, KIEC Boon FC Enter QFs Of Teej Mela Cup
- Kaski: 1st Resham Giri Memorial 7-A-Side On Bhadra 14-15
- Kaski: Amateur Futsal Championship On Bhadra 10-11
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT