Nepali international Bikram Lama has been unanimously elected President of the Players Association.
On Sunday, the Players Association's Election Committee put forward Lama's candidature for the position of President.
Bikesh Kuthu, Sujal Shrestha, and Biraj Maharjan will serve as vice-presidents, and Ranjit Dhimal, Ananta Tamang, Bishal Rai, Bimal Gharti Magar, Saroj Dahal, Rohit Chand, and Bishal Shrestha were elected as the general committee members. The vice president and members of the board were also unanimously elected.
ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa presented the newly-elected working committee with a letter of appreciation and best wishes for their term.
Newly-elected president Lama expressed his desire to address the players' grievances and work for their overall welfare in the program.
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup: The Champions To Get USD 5000
- Nepali FIFA Referees To Conduct Maldives Vs Pakistan International Friendly
- Prime Minister Three Nations Cup From March 22; Tickets Available On Khalti
- Another A Division League Player Leaves Country
- Date CONFIRMED for Prime Minister Nations Cup
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic