Nepali international Bikram Lama has been unanimously elected President of the Players Association.
On Sunday, the Players Association's Election Committee put forward Lama's candidature for the position of President.
Bikesh Kuthu, Sujal Shrestha, and Biraj Maharjan will serve as vice-presidents, and Ranjit Dhimal, Ananta Tamang, Bishal Rai, Bimal Gharti Magar, Saroj Dahal, Rohit Chand, and Bishal Shrestha were elected as the general committee members. The vice president and members of the board were also unanimously elected.
ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa presented the newly-elected working committee with a letter of appreciation and best wishes for their term.
Newly-elected president Lama expressed his desire to address the players' grievances and work for their overall welfare in the program.
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League Is Just For Three Months !
- ANFA To Organize Lalit Memorial U18 Championship Next Year
- ANFA To Auction Off SUV & Team Bus To Add Deposit On Players' Welfare Fund
- Suresh Shah Appointed ANFA Spokesperson; Nabin Pande Is Now A Chief Adviser To ANFA Prez
- ANFA Selects 45 players For Nepal U17 National Team
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic