Surya Bahadur KC Memorial Sahara Academy, run by Sahara Club, Pokhara, has received a donation of Rs. 1 lakh in health care equipment from NRNA.
The amount was given to the academy along with 9,000 masks and 50 COVID kits by NRNA Chairperson Rabina Thapa, Secretary Tika Gurung, Co-Treasurer Amrita Thapa, and former Treasurer Prakash Pun.
Tika Gurung, a former Sahara Club Hong Kong advisor, has been a constant source of support for the club. Hariram Gurung 'Suraj,' Chairman of the Sahara Club Pokhara, was also present. He expressed gratitude for the helping hands.
The academy, which is run by the prestigious Sahara Club in Pokhara, which is a pioneer in social service through football, currently has 26 players, including children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Sahara UK Donates 1000 British Pounds To Pakistan Relief Fund
- Pokhara: Profeets Presents Amateur Futsal From Tomorrow
- Kaski: KIEC Boon FC Vs Hemja United In The Final Of Dhikurpokhari Teej Mela
- Kaski: Hemja United, KIEC Boon FC Enter QFs Of Teej Mela Cup
- Kaski: 1st Resham Giri Memorial 7-A-Side On Bhadra 14-15
Sahara Club President Suraj Gurung Talking About 20th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup