Sayapatri FC have lifted the title of the third Kummayak Kussayak Gold Cup in Panchthar. Saypatri defeated Sangam FC 3-2 to lift the title.
Bishal Rai, Aashish Chapagain and Bibek Paudel scored for Sayapatri in the 22nd, 26th and second minute of first-half stoppage tume while Bimal Ghising and Suren Buda Magar scored two goals for Sangam in the fourth and 44th minutes.
Anil Rana Magar of Sangam FC was named the player of the match in the final and received Rs. 5,000.
Kishor Giri of Sayapatri, Aayush Rana Magar of Sangam, Gilsan Kandagwa of Sayapatri, Bishal Rai of Sayapatri were named the best goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and striker in the tournament respectively. All of them received Rs, 8,000. Cholong Chemjong of Sayapatri was named the rising player while Shiva Lawati of Sayapatri was named the best coach and received Rs. 8,000 each. Manoj Pradhan of Sangam FC was named the player of the tournament and received Rs. 15,000 in cash.
Winners Sayapatri Club received Rs. 3,33,333 while the runners-up Sangam FC received Rs. 1,66,666.
- Panchthar: Sukman Sumbahamfe Memorial Cup In Ashoj
- Panchthar: First Darimba Men's & Women's Football From Ashoj 13
- Sindhupalchowk, Panchthar & Udaypur DFA Elections Over On Saturday
- Panchthar: Sayapatri Club Into The Final Of Kummayak Kussayak Gold Cup
- Panchthar: Sangam FC Into The Final Of Kummayak Kussayak Gold Cup