The Nepali national futsal team, which travelled to Kyrgyzstan to play in the AFC Futsal Asian Cup qualifiers, has returned home on Wednesday evening.
ANFA officials welcomed the team at Tribhuwan international airport.
The qualifiers were held at Gazprom Sports Complex in Bishkek. Nepal had lost all the three matches played.
Nepal, which was in Group B under Central and South Zone, lost 5-1 to Uzbekistan in the first match.
In the second match, Nepal lost 11-1 to Tajikistan. In the last match, Nepal lost 8-1 to Afghanistan.
From this group, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan have been selected for the Asian Cup.
- Rupandehi: Crimson Inter-college Futsal Tournament From Today
- Kathmandu: Chahhari After SEE Cup On June 28 & 29
- SBAN Capital Market Futsal Cup Quaterfinals Line Up Confirmed
- Under Grade 12(+2)Futsal Tournament In Bfit Futsal Sports From Ashad 5 In Pokhara
- Kathmandu: Indigenous Open Futsal Tournament On Jestha 21-22