Nepal Police Club and Biratnagar Metropolitan City have emerged victorious in the National Women's League on Wednesday.
In the match of the day, Police defeated Chandrapur Municipality 2-1. Manisha Raut and Rekha Poudel scored a goal each for Police while Rojina Shrestha scored one for Chandrapur. Police have 12 points from 5 matches while Chandrapur have one point from five matches.
In the other match of the day, Biratnagar Metropolitan defeated Dhangadhi Sub-Metropolitan City 2-1. Bipana Rai scored the game's only goal. Biratnagar have 10 points from 5 matches while Dhangadhi have nine points from five matches.
- National Women's League Second Round In Biratnagar After SAFF Championship
- SAFF Women's Championship: 58 Players Called Up For Closed Camp
- Two Nepalese Referees Leave For Denmark
- ANFA Calls Up 40 Players For Closed Camp For Asian Games Women's Football
- Taplejung Win Women's Football Title At Atharai Madan Mela
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls