The 15th edition of BT Cup Fifth Biren Memorial seven-a-side Football Tournament has started in Pokhara. A football tournament has been organized by Buddhatol Club at Purano Tudikhel in Bagar of Pokhara Metropolitan City under the chief hospitality of DIG of the Armed Police Force Shambhu Subedi.
Narayan Gopal Education Pvt. Ltd. has emerged victorious in the inaugural match of the competition against the Hosts (Blue). Sumit Shrestha scored the decisive goal in Narayan Gopal's victory.
Similarly, Manaratha Church Boys defeated Bajapatan Club 1-0 in the second match to advance to the second round.
According to the president of the club Bijaya Gurung, a goalless draw between Nayagalli FC and Treasure FC pushed the match to a shootout where Nayagalli lost 2-1.
A total of 62 teams are participating in the competition, said Chairperson Gurung. According to Gurung, the winner of the competition will get Rs. 1,51,151 including a shield, medals and certificates.
According to him, the runner-up will receive Rs 91,111. He informed that the best player from the competition will be rewarded with Rs 7,000 including a trophy.
- Pokhara: Profeets Presents Amateur Futsal From Tomorrow
- Kaski: KIEC Boon FC Vs Hemja United In The Final Of Dhikurpokhari Teej Mela
- Kaski: Hemja United, KIEC Boon FC Enter QFs Of Teej Mela Cup
- Kaski: 1st Resham Giri Memorial 7-A-Side On Bhadra 14-15
- Kaski: Amateur Futsal Championship On Bhadra 10-11
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT