APF Football Club have made a winning start in the National Women's League. In the opening match held in Chitwan today, APF defeated Tribhuwan Army FC 2-1 with a comeback to get all three points.
Renuka Nagarkoti and Anita Basnet scored the goals for APF. Rashmi Kumari Ghising of Army had given them the lead through a penalty early on.
Along with the win, APF have got a huge boost with the comeback of prolific striker Sabitra Bhandari "Samba" after 13 months on the sidelines.
In Friday's matches, Chandrapur Municipality and Lalitpur Metropolitan City will face each other at 1:15 PM and Biratnagar Metropolitan City and Nepal Police Club will face each other at 4:15 PM.
APF Club, Tribhuwan Army Club, Nepal Police Club, Biratnagar Metropolitan City, Waling Municipality, Chandrapur Municipality, Dhangadhi Sub-Metropolitan City and Lalitpur Metropolitan City are participating in the league.
- National Women's League Second Round In Biratnagar After SAFF Championship
- SAFF Women's Championship: 58 Players Called Up For Closed Camp
- Two Nepalese Referees Leave For Denmark
- Nepal U-20 National Team Suffers Defeat Against Tribhuwan Army FC
- Nawayug Shrestha & Bharat Khawas Travelling To The USA For A Tournament
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs MFC Darjeeling - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS