Shree Bhagawati Club officials who were out of order after yesterday's B Division clash against Bansbari Club have been punished by ANFA. The club officials had attacked the referees, stewards and so on after their team suffered defeat yesterday.
According to the punishments announced by ANFA, the club coach Sailesh Karmacharya has been banned from the touchline for the next three matches of the club. Team officials Rajaram Shrestha and Bikram Dangol have been banned from the whole of the remaining B Division League for beating the referee.
Team manager Dipendra Dangol has been banned from the remaining matches for trying to attack the security personnel trying to calm down the situation.
Along with the bans for the officials, the club has been fined Rs. 50,000 for the situation that arose yesterday.
- Bangladesh & Bhutan FA Presidents Congratulate Newly Elected ANFA President Nembang
- SAFF President Congratulates Pankaj Nembang On Being Elected President Of ANFA
- AFC President Al Khalifa Congratulates Nembang On His Presidential Triumph
- ANFA Appoints Nabin Pandey As The Head Of International Relations
- ANFA To Decide Almutairi's Future In Coordination With Qatar FA
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic