Jhapa FC, Nepal’s first private limited football club, has insured its players for upcoming Nepal Super League.
Jhapa FC has tied up with NECO insurance to cover medical insurance of the players up to NRs 10 lakh.
Club VP Yam Basnet & NECO insurance CEO Mr. Ashok Kumar Khadka signed in an MoU in Kathmandu on Monday.
“We are glad to be associated with NECO insurance for the insurance coverage of our players. We would like to thank NECO Insurance for their trust and partnership”, said VP Basnet.
NECO insurance CEO Ashok Kumar Khadka said, “We are convinced with the vision of the club. It gives us an immense pleasure to join hands with Jhapa FC for Nepal Super League. NECO insurance is always there for the upliftment of the players and the game in the country”.
Jhapa FC General Secretary/Spokesperson Mr. Sujan Gautam said idea behind providing medical insurance to the players up to NRs 10 lakh is to create worry-free environment in the camp.
“We want to take care of our players. They need to be worry free. Our aim & approach is different and we will do everything possible to make our players happy. We found NECO insurance in our partnership. We would like to thank them for the support”.
Nepal Super League is expected to start from April 8 in Kathmandu. There are 10 teams in the league.
- Jhapa: 3rd New Star Gold Cup Final Today
- Jhapa: Hosts New Star Club Enters Final Of 3rd New Star International Gold Cup
- Jhapa: Jana sahayog Club, Morang Enters SFs Of 3rd New Star Gold Cup
- Jhapa: Red Horse FC, Ilam Enters SFs of 3rd New Star International Gold Cup
- Jhapa: New Star Club, Birtamod Enters SFs Of 3rd New Star International Gold Cup
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP