Hosts Jhapa 11 FC and Tribhuwan Army FC will face each other today in the 5th Jhapa Gold Cup Final. The match will kick off at 2:30 PM at Domalal Rajbanshi Stadium in Birtamod.
Jhapa beat Red Panda FC, Sikkim and Sankata Club on their way to the final while Army beat Manebhanjyang FC, Darjeeling and Satdobato Youth Club on their way to the final.
The winning team in the final today will receive Rs. 12,55,000 in cash, while the runner-up will receive Rs. 6,05,000.
The best player in the competition will be given a motorcycle. Emerging player, best goalkeeper, best defender, best midfielder and best coach of the tournament will each get Rs 21,000 while the top scorer will be given Rs 25,000 in cash.
Ten teams, including the organizer Jhapa 11 Football Club, as well as teams from Nepal and other nations, will compete at Jhapa Birtamod's Domalal Rajbanshi Stadium.
The Jhapa Gold Cup is being hosted with the goal of strengthening the Jhapa district as a football hub, as it is the district with the largest football activities outside of Kathmandu.
Biba Media, the owner of GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com, has received streaming rights of the tournament and will broadcast the match live.
- Nepal U-20 National Team Suffers Defeat Against Tribhuwan Army FC
- Nawayug Shrestha & Bharat Khawas Travelling To The USA For A Tournament
- Former Morang XI Players Help Ailing Prem Subba Financially
- Dhaijan Charali FC Hands Cash Assistance To Prem Limbu
- C Division Champs Jhapa Football Club To Be Felicitated In Jhapa
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Jhapa XI Vs Sankata Club (2-0) - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS