Satdobato Youth Club and APF Football Club will face each other today in the 5th Jhapa Gold Cup quarterfinal. The match will kick off at 2:30 PM at Domalal Rajbanshi Stadium in Birtamod.
Satdobato defeated Jawalakhel Youth Club in the previous round while APF are playing their first match today.
The winning squad in the Gold Cup will receive Rs. 12,55,000 in cash, while the runner-up will receive Rs. 6,05,000.
The best player of the competition will be given a motorcycle. Emerging player, best goalkeeper, best defender, best midfielder and best coach of the tournament will each get Rs 21,000 while the top scorer will be given Rs 25,000 in cash.
Ten teams, including the organizer Jhapa 11 Football Club, as well as teams from Nepal and other nations, will compete at Jhapa Birtamod's Domalal Rajbanshi Stadium.
The Jhapa Gold Cup is being hosted with the goal of strengthening the Jhapa district as a football hub, as it is the district with the largest football activities outside of Kathmandu.
Biba Media, the owner of GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com, has received streaming rights of the tournament and will broadcast the matches live.
- Jhapa: Arjundhara Sporting Club Defend Nawa Yuwa Gold Cup Title
- Jhapa: Dhankuta Win Khudunabari Gold Cup Title
- Jhapa: Dhankuta Into The Final Of Khudunabari Gold Cup
- Jhapa: Dhankuta Into The Semis Of Khudunabari Gold Cup
- Sunsari: Little Kickers Academy Into The Quarterfinals Of Barahchhetra Gold Cup
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP