A one-day basic life support course was held by the All Nepal Football Association in collaboration with the Shahid Gangalal National Heart Center.
The training drew twenty-five members of the ANFA League Committee and Referee Committee.
In the light of recent events surrounding the incident with Manish Dangi in the recently concluded A Division League, voices are raising from every direction about the need of such trainings to match officials and players.
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
- A Division League Nears Postponement, ANFA & Clubs Still In Disagreement
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic