Friends Club came back from a 3-0 deficit to draw 3-3 against Jawalakhel Youth Club in today's match at ANFA Complex in the Martyrs' Memorial A Division League.
Loic Njimi have Jawalakhel a two-goal lead in the first half while Rup Bahadur Lama added another towards the end of the first half to take the lead to three. Friends Club, then made a stellar comeback to get away with a point.
The comeback started with a goal in the third minute of first half stoppage time from Nathaniel Garcia. Friends added another two goals in the second half through Jamal Francois and Nathaniel Garcia again to complete the comeback on their quest to stay in the top division next season.
With a point each Jawalakhel have 10 points while Friends have seven points from 11 matches. They remain 11th and 12th.
In the other match of the day played at the same time, Brigade Boys Club and Chyasal Youth Club have played a goalless draw. With a point each, BBC and Chyasal remain at the same positions with seven and six points respectively.
- Chyasal Stadium To Host A Division Matches For The First Time
- A Division Fixtures Released, Khumaltar & Friends To Open Proceedings
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Chyasal GK Arpan Karki Undergoes Knee Surgery
- Eight A Division Clubs Release A Joint Statement For Nepal Super League AGAIN!
A Division League: MMC Vs Brigade Boys Club - VIDEO