Machhindra FC forward Manish Dangi has been discharged from the hospital, club has confirmed today.
The Nepal international suffered a concussion injury in their 10th round match against Chyasal Youth Club and was ambulanced off the field.
Club physio Suraj Bhusal informed GoalNepal that he will be back on the field as soon as it looks safe for him.
- Machhindra FC Bows Out From AFC Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Machhindra FC Vs Blue Star SC - LIVE
- MATCHDAY: Machhindra FC vs Blue Star SC, AFC Cup Qualifiers
- Preview: Machhindra FC vs Blue Star SC, AFC Cup Qualifiers
- Preparations For AFC Cup Qualifiers Between Machhindra and Blue Star Completed
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Machhindra FC Vs Far West XI - Match Highlights