Machhindra FC's attacking player, Manish Dangi suffers a serious injury during league match against Chyasal Youth Club at the Dasharath stadium.
Dangi roughly landed on the field while challenging for an aerial ball. He lost his consciousness for some seconds but timely intervention from ANFA's Dr. Navina Shrestha and paramedics revived his responsiveness.
Match referee Shyam Danuwar and other players quickly called the medicos to the field after the collision.
Even the ambulance was called into the field to rush Dangi to the nearby hospital after preliminary treatment on the field.
Players were seen shaken to see the deadly injury. GoalNepal wishes Manish Dangi a speedy recovery.
- Machhindra FC Bows Out From AFC Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Machhindra FC Vs Blue Star SC - LIVE
- MATCHDAY: Machhindra FC vs Blue Star SC, AFC Cup Qualifiers
- Preview: Machhindra FC vs Blue Star SC, AFC Cup Qualifiers
- Preparations For AFC Cup Qualifiers Between Machhindra and Blue Star Completed
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Machhindra FC Vs Far West XI - Match Highlights