Rohit Chand, a Nepal international, who plays his professional football in Indonesia with Persija Jakarta has seen his team climb to the sixth position with an exciting victory.
Jakarta defeated Persita Tangerang 2-1 in their 21st league match this season to climb to sixth in the league table. Jakarta had taken the lead in the first half.
In the 32nd minute, Riyo Fami gave Jakarta the lead. But in the 40th minute, Taylon Kore equalized for Persita.
But in the 69th minute of the match, Taufik Hidayat gave Jakarta another lead in the match which proved to be enough for Jakarta to get all three points in the match. Rohit played an important role through the whole ninety minutes for the team.
With this result, Jakarta has gained 32 points from 21 matches while Persita has gained 25 points and is 10th in the league table. Bhayangkara is at the top of the table with 43 points and a game in hand.
- Gorkhali Abroad: Rohit Starts New Season With A Defeat
- Rohit Chand's Team Persik Kediri Win 'Trofeo Ronaldinho' Title
- Rohit Chand Suffers His First Official Defeat With Persik Kediri
- Rohit Chand Lands In Indonesia To Start His Journey With Persik Kediri
- Rohit Chand Ranked Fourth In "Most Minutes" Statistics In Indonesian Liga 1