Salahesh Yuva club, Siraha has lifted the title of Belsot Gold Cup Football Tournament.
Salahesh Youth Club won the final match 4-0 against Janashakti Youth Club Dhalkewar Mahottari on Saturday at Katari Municipality-1, Belsot in Udayapur.
Salahesh's Romeo scored in the 17th minute, Niraj Thapa Magar in the 25th minute, Fofona in the 36th minute, and Raja Mestar in the 76th minute, according to chairman Rajip Yadav.
Salahesh Yuva Club won a trophy and a cheque for Rs 110,000, while Janashakti Yuva Kalva came in second with a cash prize of Rs 51,000. Ajay Chaudhary of Salahesh Youth Club was chosen as the player of the match of the final.
Sudip Magar of Janashakti Youth Club, Dhalkebar on the other hand took the Player of the Tournament award. Romeo from Salahesh Youth Club was the highest goalscorer of the tournament.
Salahesh Youth Club's Ake, Rombo Chaudhary, Umesh Karki, and Romeo were named the tournament's best defender, goalkeeper, midfielder, and striker, respectively. The Rising Player of the Tournament award went to Samir Thapa of Belsot Youth Club.
According to Tilak Thapa, chairman of Belsot Youth Club, the Gold Cup began on October 31 and featured ten teams.
- Udayapur: All-in-one Women's Team Jhapa Clinches Title Of Triyuga Dy Mayor Cup
- Udayapur: Namo Buddha Club, Saptari Enters SFs Of Tiyuga Dy Mayor Cup
- Udayapur: Gaighat FC Wins Title Of 1st Rautamai Cup
- Udayapur: Gaighat FC Enters SFs Of 1st Rautamai Rural Municipality Cup
- Udayapur: Rautamai Rural Municipality Chairman Cup Kicks Off
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Gorkha Boys Rupandehi Enters Final