Nepal assistant coach Kiran Shrestha said they aren't carried away and will play SAFF final match against India with complete focus.
Final match is set for tomorrow in Male city, Maldives.
Speaking in the pre-match virtual meet, Shrestha said, "Final against India is a big match. It is going to be tough for us but we are ready. We are completely focused and boys are highly motivated. We aren't over confident".
He also added that they would attack well against India.
"We will defend well and we will attack well. In fact, we will improve our mistakes and perform better tomorrow. We will play for the result (title)", he added.
When asked him about the mood in the team, he said, "Mood is good. There is no injury concern in the team and we are ready to go".
- Nepal International Bharat Khawas Promoted To Captain
- Acting Coach Pradip Humagain Calls 40 Players For Bangladesh Friendly
- CONFIRMED: Pradip Humagain To Lead Nepal Against Bangladesh !
- ANFA Says Nepal Will Play Against Bangladesh On September 27
- Nepal Coach Abdullah Almutairi Refutes Media Claims; Says He Is Consulting With His Lawyer After ANFA Demands Clarification
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights