Bangladesh FA has announced the final squad for upcoming SAFF Championship 2021.
The coach Ozcar Bruzon have included 10 players from his club Bashundhara Kings including Eleta, who received the Bangladeshi passport earlier in June this year. FA however needs approval from AFC to field him in the competition.
The FA appointed him the coach relieving regular coach Jamie Day.
Bangladesh will begin their SAFF Championship campaign against Sri Lanka on the opening day.
Bruzon's charges will then face India on October 4 before playing hosts and defending champions Maldives on October 7. Bangladesh will play Nepal in their final game of the league stage on October 13.
Squad: Anisur Rahman (GK), Bishwanath Ghosh (DF), Topu Barman (DF), Tariq Kazi (DF), Biplo Ahamed (FW), Mahbuibur Rahman (FW), Mohammad Ibrahim (FW), Eleta Kingsley (FW), MD Matin Miah (FW), Mohammad Atiqur Rahman (MF), Sahidul Alam (GK), Sohel Rana (MF), Saad Uddin (MF), Jewel Rana (FW), Tutul Hossain (DF), Rahmat Mia (DF), Riyadul Hasan (DF), Yeasin Arafat (DF), Jamal Bhuiyan (MF), Rakib Hossain (MF), Manik Hossain Molla (MF), Razaul Karim (DF), Mohammad Atikuzzaman (DF), Ashraful Islam Rana (GK), Mehedi Hasan (DF), Suman Reza (FW).
- Bangladesh Cricket Board To Award Women's National Football Team
- SAFF U-17 Championship: Bangladesh Register A Convincing Victory Against Hosts Sri Lanka
- India Arrive In Sri Lanka For SAFF U-17 Championship
- Preparations To Host SAFF Women's Championship Complete, Says ANFA
- Kalyan Chaubey Appointed All India Football Federation (AIFF) President