ANFA bade Nepal women's team farewell in a program organized in Kathmandu on Monday.
Team is flying to Tashkent today to take part in 2022 AFC Women's Asian cup qualifiers.
NOC president Jeewan Ram Shrestha, ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other officials bade the team farewell.
Nepal are grouped with Hong Kong & philippines in the qualifiers. AFC changed the venue from Kathmandu to Tashkent due to COVID issues.
Nepal will play their first match against Philippines on September 18 while they meet Hong Kong on September 21. Hong Kong will play against Philippines on September 24.
The match timing is 3 PM loal time i.e, 3:45 PM NST.
The matches will be played at JAR stadium, Tashkent.
The winner of the group will secure their place in the AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022, scheduled to take place from January 20 to February 6.
- Nepal Women's Team Plays Stalemate Against HK; Bows Out From AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Asian Cup 2022 Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Hong Kong - LIVE UPDATE
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong - Watch The Match LIVE (WITH LINK)
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong: First Eleven Revealed
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Gary Phillips: We Couldn't Manage The Last Five Minutes
Nepal Vs Bangladesh - 2nd Friendly Match Highlights