I-League CEO, Sunando Dhar has given his presentation about club licensing & league development to Nepalese clubs on Friday.
The program was organized at ANFA complex. ANFA invited Dhar for the presentation.
His presentation about club licensing, structure of the I-League and bio bubble secure (due to COVID pandemic) was attended by all A Division clubs.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, general secreatry Indraman Tuladhar, league committee coordinator Bigyan Raj Sharma and other officials were present in the program.
ANFA is kicking off the league from November 15, 2021. There are 14 top flight clubs in Nepal.
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
- A Division League Nears Postponement, ANFA & Clubs Still In Disagreement
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic