All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has signed a bradcasting and marketing rights with Adpad for two match friendly series against India.
Nepal is hosting India to play two match series on September 2 & 5 at Dasharath stadium.
According to the deal, Adpad has provided ANFA with NRs 25 lakh. Adpad MD Suraj Giri and ANFA general secy Indraman Tuladhar signed in the deal.
ANFA Vice Presidents Upendra Man Singh and Shixit Parajuli, Executive Committee members Bijay Ghale and Ramesh Rajayamjhi, among others, were also present in the programme.
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
- A Division League Nears Postponement, ANFA & Clubs Still In Disagreement
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic