ANFA's assistant general secretary, Basanta Aryal has resigned from the post on moral grounds.
He said he had resigned from the post because it wasn’t right decision to stay in the post after ANFA had amended the statutes on Magh 26, 2077. The amendedment had scrapped all nominated posts.
ANFA had made several appointments to make the officials happy.
He also expressed his dissatisfaction over the decision of ANFA diverting VP-coach issue to sports ministry.
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
- ANFA Plan To Host A Division Matches At Chyasal Stadium
- Ten Clubs Receive First Installment Of NRs 15 Lakh Prep Money Each From ANFA
- A Division League Nears Postponement, ANFA & Clubs Still In Disagreement
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic