ANFA has made it clear that they will host Martyr's memorial A Division league from the scheduled date. i.e, September 19, 2021.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa they would leave no stone unturned to host the event.
"ANFA would leave no stone unturned to protect the player's health and conduct the league in a planned manner. Football should be conducted at any cost. We will take permission from the government and follow all the health and safety measures while conducting the league," said Sherpa in a meeting with clubs representatives.
ANFA held a meeting with the club members at ANFA complex on Sunday.
Those clubs who handed memorandum to FA earlier to postpone the league have bent their opinion.
TSC general secretary Sanjeeb Shilapakar said their concern wasn't to halt the league but to make it more systematic.
Members from 14 clubs and ANFA officials were present in the meeting.
- A Division League Transfer: Two Players From Morang Join A Division Clubs
- Single Round League & Two Teams To Be Relegated
- The Champions Of A Division League Will Get NRs 75 Lakh !
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League From November 15 Not From September 19
- A Division League Transfer: Umesh Rai, Anzal Gurung & Sanjit Rai Join Mountaineers