All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) and Star hospital limited, Kathmandu has signed a partnership deal on Sunday.
The FA said the deal was signed between ANFA general secy Indraman Tuladhar and Star Hospital Executive Chairman Kishore K Maharjan.
As per the deal, Star Hospital will conduct PCR tests for the players and officials of the national men's and women's team.
Star Hospital will also monitor and provide consultation to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- FIFA Referees Receive Refereeing Badges
- ANFA Endorses Japan-Nepal Football Coordination Committee; Shiva Khadka Appointed The Coordinator
- Buy Umbro Products At Bhat-Bhateni Stores & Get A Chance To Fly To UK !
- ANFA Central Member Rupesh Adhikari Requests Clarification On World Cup Tickets
- ANFA Endorses Gold Cups Including KP Oli Cup
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic