Former A Division league player, Anil Gurung and his friends have contributed NRs 42,000 to injured football player, Mohan Taramu.
Money has already been handed over to the injured player.
Former Kathmandu club player, Gurung thanked everyone for the support in the fund raising campaign.
Taramu - B Division league player who played from RCT and Shree Kumari - sustained head injury while swimming in Tamghas, Gulmi. He is in the hospital after surgery.
GoalNepal is running the fund raising campaign for Taramu.
Those who want to contribute can contact us through GoalNepal FB page and GoalNepal Twitter.
Shree Kumari Club: 20,000
Sugyan Subedi: 15598
Akash Adhikari: 11,400
Dhruba Bhusal: 10,000
Bhimu Gurung: 5,000
eSewa & others: 15,000
Sugan Tandukar: 10,000
Florent Koara: 2000
Shizuoka Guys, Japan: 41,145
Liverpool Fans Nepal : 33,600
NSL: NRs 1,00,000
Prem Shakya 15000 AUS
Lal bdr gurung 10000 USA
Anil Gurung 5000
Kunsang Tamang 5000 UAE
Bishal Shrestha 1000
Rajan neupane 1000
Madhav KC 1000
Raj Kumar Thapa 1000
Sashi Shrestha 1000
Nirajan Joshi 1000
Min Gurung 1000
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Liverpool Fans Nepal Contributes NRs 33,600 To Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu