News Shizuakoa Guys Contribute NRs 41,145 To Injured Mohan Taramu
Shizuakoa Guys, Japan have made a valuable support of NRs 41,145 to injured football player, Mohan Taramu.
Guys have already sent the amount to the family member of Taramu.
Taramu - B Division league player who played from RCT and Shree Kumari - sustained head injury while swimming in Tamghas, Gulmi. He is in the hospital after surgery.
GoalNepal is running the fund raising campaign for Taramu.
Those who want to contribute can contact us through GoalNepal FB page and GoalNepal Twitter.
Shree Kumari Club: 20,000
Sugyan Subedi: 15598
Akash Adhikari: 11,400
Dhruba Bhusal: 10,000
Bhimu Gurung: 5,000
eSewa & others: 15,000
Sugan Tandukar: 10,000
Florent Koara: 2000
Shizuoka Guys, Japan: 41,145
Goal Nepal Shop More
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu