After several discussions with ANFA (Technical partner) and reviewing the Match commissioners report along with various footages for match 19 of Nepal Super League 2021 played on the 8th of May between Lalitpur City FC & Biratnagar City FC, the Disciplinary Committee of Nepal Super League has decided to take the following actions against Biratnagar City FC.
• Biratnagar City FC to be fined a sum of NPR 100,000 for their indiscipline and lack of sportsmanship resulting in halt of play during the match. The management was responsible for encouraging the players to leave the ground in between play and attempted to forfeit the match without completion.
• Mr Yan Law to be fined a sum of NPR 50,000 and to be served a 1 season ban from NSL for representing any team in any capacity. This action has been taken as the investigation concluded that he was the main person responsible for instigating the players to leave the ground during their match. He was also clearly seen crossing the touchline during the match which is unacceptable. His constant use of abusive language and lack of respect towards the officials was clearly evident and is not tolerated in modern day football.
• Mr Sonam Ghale (Technical director), Nishan Shrestha (Assistant Coach) & Milan Gurung (Assistant Manager) who were present in the Biratnagar City FC dugout to be served a 3 match ban in NSL for their lack of discipline and their role in promoting the players to leave the ground resulting in halt of play.
• In addition to above mentioned actions ANFA will further investigating the incident and take action as they may deem necessary
- Six5Six Unveil Biratnagar City FC Kits For The New NSL Season
- Next ANFA Ex-Co Meeting To Discuss Regarding NSL & SAFF Women's Championship
- ANFA Cancels The Agreement With Nepal Super League
- ANFA Allocates New Dates For Nepal Super League Season Two
- ANFA Proposes New Dates For The Second Edition Of Nepal Super League