Piple youth club has stepped in to construct a mini stadium at Piple, Hetauda.
The club president Sushil Ghimire, former international boxer, has taken the lead for the project.
The club has so far leveled the ground and has constructed a running track.
On Friday, the club - winners of 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup - laid the foundation stone for parapet.
Hetauda sub metro mayor Hari Bahadur Mahat, Ward chairman Rajesh Baniya and other officials are supporting the club.
- Makwanpur: Hosts Nagswoti Win The Nagswoti Veterans Running Shield
- Thamel Chiya Pub Veterans Into The Final Of Nagswoti Veterans Running Shield
- Makwanpur: Six Matches Played In Nagswoti Veterans Running Shield
- Nagswoti Veterans Running Shield Tournament Begins In Hetauda
- Makwanpur: Nagswati Veterans Running Shield From Sept 3
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club