Piple youth club has stepped in to construct a mini stadium at Piple, Hetauda.
The club president Sushil Ghimire, former international boxer, has taken the lead for the project.
The club has so far leveled the ground and has constructed a running track.
On Friday, the club - winners of 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup - laid the foundation stone for parapet.
Hetauda sub metro mayor Hari Bahadur Mahat, Ward chairman Rajesh Baniya and other officials are supporting the club.
- Another Team From Makwanpur To Compete In C Division League Qualifiers
- Bijaya Youth Club Hetauda Confirms Participation In C Division League Qualifiers
- Makwanpur: FC Bijaya Youth Organizes Blood Donation Program
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup Champions Piple Youth Club Hetauda Organizing Victory Parade
- 4th Bagmati Gold Cup: Rupesh KC Adjudged The MVP
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club