Florent Koara has been adjudged the super player of the NSL final match.
Kathmandu RayZers' defender Koara received NRs 25,000 cash.
Meanwhile, Rajan Gurung became the NIVIA emerging player of the match.
Kathmandu RayZrs clinched the title beating Dhangadhi FC 1-0. The champions received NRs 35 lakh.
- NSL Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 1 Lakh
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them