Kathmandu RayZers FC defeated Lalitpur City FC 1-0 in the opening match of Nepal Super League 2021 on Saturday.
Messouke scored the match winner for RayZers.
Midfielder Sanjok Rai became the super player of the match and received NRs 25,000 cash.
Meanwhile, Bishwas Shrestha received the promising young player of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
- NSL Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 1 Lakh
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them