Lalitpur City FC has signed former Three Star Club defender, Peter Segun for upcoming Nepal Super League.
The club welcomed the player at TIA on Thursday.
The club - which is owned by Bhat-Bhateni super markets - had earlier signed foreign players from Ajerbaijan and Croatia.
Nepal Super League is kicking off on April 24 at Dasharath stadium. Kathmandy RayZers will play against Lalitpur City FC in the opening match at 5:30 PM NST.
There are seven teams in the league, which is organized by Nepal Sports Event & management. The company is owned by Chaudhary group.
- NSL Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 1 Lakh
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them