ANFA's senior VP, Pankaj Nembang and his family have contracted coronavirus.
Nembang, who recently attended the Birat gold cup in Biratnagar, is now isolated at his home.
ANFA's spokesperson, Kiran Rai wishes speedy recovery to Nembang.
The government has already issued a release saying that events at the stadium are banned until further notice. It is not clear whether it can played in closed doors.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic