Punjab Police has entered final of Birat gold cup football tournament.
Punjab Police defeated Sankata club 1-0 in the second semifinal match played at Sahid Maidan on Thursday.
Paramjit Singh scored the match winner in 76th minute and became the player of the match. He received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Punjab will play against Nepal APF in the final match on Baisakh 4, 2078.
Birat gold cup trust is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 15 lakh.
- Birat Gold Cup Final: Nepal APF Vs Punjab Police Today
- Birat Gold Cup Semifinal: Sankata Club Vs Punjab FC, India Today
- Morang: Nepal APF Sidelines Biratnagar Metro To Enter Final Of Birat Gold Cup
- Birat Gold Cup SF: Biratnagar Metro Vs Nepal APF Today
- Birat Gold Cup Quarterfinal: African Roots Vs Sankata Club Today
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS