Tribhuwan Army FC has entered quarterfinals of Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara gold cup football tournament in Simara, Bara.
TAFC - playing with second team - defeated Birgunj United 4-1 at Simara stadium to enter last eight on Wednesday.
George Prince Karki scored a brace while Santosh KC and Sushant Chaudhary scored apiece for the winners.
Two goal hero Karki became the player of the match and received NRs 5,000 cash.
Central College BFC will play against Bagmati club, Sarlahi on Thursday.
NJJYC, Simara is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 7 lakh.
- Mohit Gurung Adjudged The MVP Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Sidelines African Roots To Lift The Title Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup Final: Sankata Vs African Roots - PREVIEW
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup SF: Nepal APF Vs Sankata Club Today
- African Roots Enter Final Of Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup