African Roots Association has entered semifinals of 5th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament.
ARAS sidelined Kanchanjunga FC, Siliguri 3-0 in the first quarterfinal match played at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds on Wednesday.
Basseck scored a brace while Mbacob scored another for the winners.
ARAS goalie Manga became the player of the match and received NRs 10,000 cash.
Hosts Bagmati municipality will play against NJJYC Simara in second quarterfinal match on Thursday.
The champions of the event will get NRs 10 lakh.
- Bagmati Goalie Arun Blon Adjudged Sarlahi Rising PoY; Receives One Mobike
- Piple Youth Club, Hetauda Wins Title Of 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup Final: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Piple Youth Club Hetauda Today
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Enters Final
- 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup SF: Hosts Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF Today
5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF