Nepal national team coach Bal Gopal Maharjan said he has selected the best team available for tri-nation cup.
Speaking with the press after 0-0 draw against 10-man Kyrgyzstan U23, Maharjan said, "I have selected the best available for the cup. I am satisfied with their performance. I am not sure if you (press) were satisfied".
Maharjan appeared aggressive in the post match when journos asked him the questions.
"We played an international football after a long time. This is a process. If you analyze today's match, we created more chances. Only problem was attacking third. We will improve in coming matches", said Maharjan.
When asked if his strategy was failed not to capitalize on 10-man opponent, coach Maharjan said, "You can ask this question when we didn't score".
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on Saturday. Either a draw or win will propel the team to final. Bangladesh has already entered the finals.
- Nepal May Play Friendly Match Against India, Singapore & Bangladesh !
- Nepal National Team Beats Nepal APF In A Friendly Match
- Nepal Head Coach AA Takes A Day Break Following Resignation Row
- ANFA Spokesperson: We Haven't Received Formal Resignation Letter From Head Coach
- Nepalese Football Fans Are Shocked To Know Coach AA Is Resigning
Second Training Session Of Team Nepal In Kuwait City